If you've changed your mind, it's not a problem.
Purchases from splitz.ca can be returned either at a Splitz store or by mailing the purchase back to Splitz. Exchanges must be done in a Splitz store only.
Within 30 days of purchase, you are welcome to return your unworn, unwashed, unaltered item(s) with the price ticket(s) still attached, to receive a full refund. Shipping and Handling fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please note that the following items are excluded from this refund policy and will not be accepted for refund or exchange:
- Undergarments and hosiery
- Jewellery, including pierced earrings and toe rings
- Gift Cards and gift receipts
Returns in Store
Returns of merchandise purchased with cash, credit or debit card with a receipt: Merchandise purchased with cash, credit or debit card may be returned with a receipt for an exchange or a refund based on the original method of payment and the amount actually paid for the merchandise.
Splitz reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return or exchange.
Returns by Mail (for online purchases only):
To return merchandise by mail, please follow these steps:
- Send us an email by clicking on the following link: email@example.com
- In your email, list your name, telephone number and order number.
- Please list the item numbers and quantities of each item that you wish to return, along with the reason for the return.
- Enclose a copy of the email in the package being returned
- Carefully pack the items to be returned.
- Mail the package to:
Winnipeg, MB R3M 0G2
Returns will be credited to the credit card used in the original transaction. Original shipping charges cannot be refunded unless you received an item in error. Exchange rates will be calculated using the current rate available on the date of processing. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the return to be credited.
Please be sure to apply sufficient postage to ensure delivery of your return package. We encourage the use of a traceable shipping method for your return, as we are not responsible for lost parcels. We do not accept COD or collect deliveries.